My Family

My Family

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The Beginning.


This is my thoughts and feelings about my weight loss surgery (wls), the Lapland.  I am doing this because it is going to be a long process and if I can get my thoughts out there to help me and maybe help someone else it will all be worth it.  Now on the other hand, I know there are going to be people out there who think surgery is a copout, but if you have never been big, you truly don't understand and maybe this will help you understand that people who are heavy are not always over eaters.  Society today tells little girls, young lady's, and women that we need to be a size O, or 2 is the new 4 well this is disheartening to me!  Tabloids at the news stands all have beautiful women on the front, commercials and movies all half naked women!  Then people wonder why we have bullies and women take handfuls of pills or puke to lose weight.  This photo was taken at my brothers wedding on August 13, 2011.  I will post pics as I travel this journey.   And remember if you can't say nothing nice don't say it at all!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment