My Family

My Family

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Surgery is close!!

It is 11:13 pm and I am still up.  Tomorrow we will be heading out to the city to stay the night so we don't have to get up extra early on Friday to get to the hospital by 6 am.  Now I am wide awake yet so tired.  I have been on a low cal diet for 7 days and on a liquid diet for 3 days now and I am really hungry but I haven't cheated and have wanted to so badly.  I have to be strong I am having this surgery to not only lose weight but to have a lifestyle change.  And to have a lifestyle change I have to be strong and committed. 
     I still can't believe this is real however putting my actual weight out there is a constant reminder it is.  LOL  I have heard a lot lately "wow you really don't look like you weigh that much, you carry it well!"  I say "really? I should carry it well I have been as long as I remember!"  LOL  I can joke about it others can joke about it we laugh, but it hurts.Well I am going to try and get some sleep.  Good Night all!   


1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you! Best wishes and lots of prayers! You got this, Honey! Love your face!!

    Love ya!
    Kathy Day-Staggs

    ReplyDelete