My Family

My Family

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Day 29

    Today is day 29 of my weight loss journey, and I have lost 22 pounds.  I get my first fill in my band on June 5th, that is when I will be so excited and when the journey truly begins. Right now I am losing slowly because I am controlling what I eat and stopping when I am full it is all will power now because I have nothing in my band so it is not working the way it was designed to.  But when I get my first fill I will only be able to eat 4 to 5 tablespoons at a meal.  It is funny because the nurse at the doctors office told me since I have to wait 6 weeks to heal before I get my first fill and the band is not going to work the way it was designed to I am going to gain weight which is normal.  Oh no I said.  And guess what I still haven't gained weight on the contrary I have lost.  People ask me all the time when they first see me how much weight have you lost, and on facebook my friends say send updated pics well I don't see the 22 pounds in pictures so it is still hard to post pictures.  OH I have went clothes shopping and I am now in one pant size smaller than I was, so I know I am losing inches.  YEAH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment