My Family

My Family

Sunday, May 6, 2012

A New Day

     Everyday I start feeling better and better!  The soreness is going away in most spots but staying sore in others.  I go to the doctor Tuesday for my check up and that is going to be a great day!  {I Hope!}  
     Not to change the subject or anything but, my husband finally admitted that he sees a difference in my body and the way my close look.  I was surprised that he said that because I ask him this once a day to see what he will say and everyday he tells me "babe be patient you just got it done a week ago".  I tell him "but I lost 15 before my surgery I would expect you to see somewhere!"  He then proceeds to tell me he loves me and is glad that I got the surgery.  But I have had women tell me I am going to leave him when I lose the weight.  So of coarse I talk to him about what people discuss with me, and to find out he has been having those thoughts.  But I keep assuring him that I love him and all the crap that we have been through in our marriage why would I leave him when we are happy and everything is going good?!, because if he didn't have his job with insurance and now a licence and truck to get it on his own I wouldn't have been able to get the surgery.  And what's sad is I have never once thought about leaving my husband after I got the band. 
     Time to say bye for now, I am going to spend the rest of my day lounging with the family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment