My Family

My Family

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Day 4 And Feeling Great!!

Today I woke up and two of my incisions hurt bad.  My husband being the loving and supportive man he has been said to me "Babe why don't we go do a little walking?"  I was at first thinking duh I hurt why would I want to walk!  LOL  But then decided to give it a try.  We went to the Life Center at the First Baptist Church where I proudly walked a mile on the track at my own pace while my husband played basketball and looked at me ever so often and said "good job honey, you are taking the first steps to a healthier new you!"  And the smile on his face as he said it gave me the strength to walk those next few laps.  The support that I have had just in the beginning of my journey has been great!  I will be walking Monday through Friday at 8 am at the Life Center if anybody wants to join me.  I chose to do it here because I feel comfortable and to me exercising comfortable will keep me motivated. 






4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Shanna! I go to the city a lot now for check ups I want to make a time we can meet so I can meet your little girl!!

      Delete
  2. Good job sis I'm so proud of u!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm proud of u babe, I no u can do it. You r a song woman and I believe in u

    ReplyDelete