My Family

My Family

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I am going to do this!!

     I have such a different outlook on life since my surgery!  I am excited about exercising because I know it is going to make a difference.  Today I got up, got the kids ready and off to school, then I put on my tennis shoes and out the door I was on my way to walk my mile.  My husband text me a asked who did I go waking with and I got to tell him all by myself.  I also told him just because I don't have anybody to walk with doesn't mean that is going to stop me.  I am dedicated to chaging my lifestyle and if I have to do it alone I am going to!!  I am not saying I don't have a support system or people to walk with by no means, what I am saying is there are days I am going to have to do it alone and not let it stop me!!  I refuse to let myself use being alone as an "excuse!"  My life is going to change for the better and the only way it is going to do that is if I make the change!! 

4 comments:

  1. I'm proud of u Ann, u definatley have to right attitude for it!! If u think u can, u can, if u think u can't then think again!!! Love my motto???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenna thank you!! And YES, I love the motto!! People like you are why I am glad we moved to Marlow!! Between you, Kim, and my friend Michelle and many others I know this journey is going to be a breeze!!

      Delete
  2. You're an inspiration! I have been wanting to do the Lap Band for awhile, just haven't made it happen yet!...I'm going to keep reading your blog,I think you'll motivate me into changing for the better also!

    Nancy Willis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nancy I feel besides my family this is one of the best decisions I have ever made thus far in my life! One day you will have that moment like I did, I called it my breaking point. That is one of my reasons I decided to do this publicy because if I can help somebody with my journey then it was all worth it!! See I had my mom inspire me since she had it then my step dad, so my decision came quick after my breaking point. And I think GOD intervened a lot because almost a year to the day after my breaking point my husband got his job at Halliburton and that week I started the process.

      Delete